Well I didnt win
I forfeit well I wouldnt say forfeit more like joined the opposing team.
So Ive been trying to make him happy which has hurt me along the way. Learning things that I didnt realise and I regret what I did.
So I joined his team.
We still talk alot, we still laugh. But its hard to listen to everything about her. Breaks my heart but what can ya do?
What gets me is that he keeps saying he wants to be honest. But yet there is no way in hell that he should mention that he has been talking to me. The relationship has been tarnished and now everyday the little green shit starts to grow.
I wont lie for him. But I will keep my mouth shut. Its not my place. He can keep the guilt.
But she will forgive him and will go back to him. And I can say that I helped with that. sigh. It hurts knowing that if she does that I will never see him again, but if she doesnt then he wants to be friends. Meanwhile Im barracking for the she doesnt want to get back with him but helping on the she does want to get back with him. I think I may take a step back and stay out of it.
Ive given all the advice to him I can possibly do. There is another idea I thought of but the devil is on my shoulder whispering in my ear to keep that one to myself.
After all this stress and what not I am sick. I have a cold. Gunna be great at the ball with a bag full of snotty tissues and snorting all the time, people will think I am on coke lol.
My costume arrived, Im not game enough to try it on as yet. Maybe later, if it warms up some.
Otherwise everything is fine and dandy, apart from the rain. I need to hang out my washing under the carport I think. sigh.
Time to get out of bed I think. Face the prickly cold air. Think I will run and turn the oven on to heat up the house lol
byeeee
So Ive been trying to make him happy which has hurt me along the way. Learning things that I didnt realise and I regret what I did.
So I joined his team.
We still talk alot, we still laugh. But its hard to listen to everything about her. Breaks my heart but what can ya do?
What gets me is that he keeps saying he wants to be honest. But yet there is no way in hell that he should mention that he has been talking to me. The relationship has been tarnished and now everyday the little green shit starts to grow.
I wont lie for him. But I will keep my mouth shut. Its not my place. He can keep the guilt.
But she will forgive him and will go back to him. And I can say that I helped with that. sigh. It hurts knowing that if she does that I will never see him again, but if she doesnt then he wants to be friends. Meanwhile Im barracking for the she doesnt want to get back with him but helping on the she does want to get back with him. I think I may take a step back and stay out of it.
Ive given all the advice to him I can possibly do. There is another idea I thought of but the devil is on my shoulder whispering in my ear to keep that one to myself.
After all this stress and what not I am sick. I have a cold. Gunna be great at the ball with a bag full of snotty tissues and snorting all the time, people will think I am on coke lol.
My costume arrived, Im not game enough to try it on as yet. Maybe later, if it warms up some.
Otherwise everything is fine and dandy, apart from the rain. I need to hang out my washing under the carport I think. sigh.
Time to get out of bed I think. Face the prickly cold air. Think I will run and turn the oven on to heat up the house lol
byeeee




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home