Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Its a small world afterall

Something really weird has been happening.. Apart from msn playing tricks on me.

Last night I had the shittest nights sleep. I kept waking and bolting upright in bed and look at the left far corner of the room. It was a little freaky. Mum said also that the dog left her bed and ended up sleeping in the lounge room which she never ever does. Spooks? Who knows...

Also I had a vision. Very weird. The other week I had a dream about kyle and an orange unit with a glass balcony. Well today it flashed infront of my eyes. Perhaps my psychic ability is kicking in again before my eyes lol.... dunno. (If you dont believe in this shit, please dont comment on it, as I do believe in it and that is my choice. You dont like it, the piss off)

Ok the small world part. Actually had a chat to gary tonight (mums bf) about when he was living in hobart. He used to work at kmart tyre and auto (and Tanya is going to laugh her pants off with this one) He had an apprentice who was building a ford cortina for speedway, those of you that know my past may have already guessed whom this apprentice is.. Those of you who dont. He was my ex, Joseph. Which means I prolly met gary when I went to visit joe at work lol. And my mother had possibly seen gary 6 years ago, Does this mean they her and gary are meant to be? I believe so! lol funny. But gary might try to get in contact with Joseph for me... awwwww

Went to the lawyers today. Something about me applying for sole residency here in adelaide so that ty cant force me back to nsw. I dunno mum was listening...

Also I can get housing trust to help with my bond. phew.

Just need some moolah to get my stuff down here :(

Well I must be off. Im off my nuts and the screen is looking kinda weird (gotta love sleeping pills hey)

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home