Ok ok who are you lol
Ok whom is the person from mortlake nsw... lol my site tracker is picking you up like 10 times a day lol and its really bugging me...
SP OPTUS INTERNET - RETAIL
Location
Continent : Oceania/Australasia
Country : Australia (Facts)
State/Region : New South Wales
City : Mortlake
Lat/Long : -33.85, 151.1167 (Map)
Language English (United Kingdom)
en-gb
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6
ok so show yourself lol.....
Ok on another topic, I am unwell. And I cant work out why. I have a stabbing/burning pain on my left side under my chest. Im on antibiotics for a completely different matter....
Other then that things are ok. Still no job, which is bugging me. If I get my car fixed properly I think I might just take up a cleaning job.... *sigh*
Other then that Kobay is good, Daniel is good.
SP OPTUS INTERNET - RETAIL
Location
Continent : Oceania/Australasia
Country : Australia (Facts)
State/Region : New South Wales
City : Mortlake
Lat/Long : -33.85, 151.1167 (Map)
Language English (United Kingdom)
en-gb
Operating System Microsoft WinXP
Browser Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6
ok so show yourself lol.....
Ok on another topic, I am unwell. And I cant work out why. I have a stabbing/burning pain on my left side under my chest. Im on antibiotics for a completely different matter....
Other then that things are ok. Still no job, which is bugging me. If I get my car fixed properly I think I might just take up a cleaning job.... *sigh*
Other then that Kobay is good, Daniel is good.




4 Comments:
Hi, I'm Nicole too. But I haven't been here 10 times a day. Nor am I from Mortlake.
Woohoo another nicole!!!
Not many people comment to my blog so Im glad I got one reply lol
I'll comment. Cool blog. Maybe the pain is from the Appendix but I'm dumb i would not know. Also
www.a-dumb-blog.blogspot.com is dumb too check it out yall.
Ummm I would check it out but the code must be all wrong lol
I cant read it at all cos all the writing is together lol
Post a Comment
<< Home