Quick update
Well Im about to head for work, so thought I should probably update this quickly while I wait for Kobes to get ready for work.
One week tomorrow Kobes goes to USA, will be tough not having him around for two and a half weeks, but I'm sure I will survive... I know he will survive since he will be working at the car auction in Pennsilvainya (However you spell it, Its where the Armish live).
On Saturday we have our last meet for the year, Kobes will be getting his christmas present on that day, which is exciting.
I have to buy a kris Kringle for work, for a while there I had no idea who I had chosen out the hat to buy for, or whether they were male or female lol. But now I know and I have some idea of what I am going to be buying them.
Dan is Dan, being a little brat at times, which is definately not unusual! He put the cat in citronella oil the other week, which ended up in a trip to the vet, thank goodness it didnt harm her but she was washed tem times with dishwashing liquid lol.
My contract at work has been extended til February, I keep telling people that Teds will prolly keep me till my b'day lol which would be nice!
All in all everything is coming along nicely, bills are paid, house is somewhat tidy :P and Im revelatively healthy. So really cant complain.
So now its time to rush around the house finding shoes for the buy, finding keys for kobes and finding my mobile to enjoy another day at the office :D
Ciao
One week tomorrow Kobes goes to USA, will be tough not having him around for two and a half weeks, but I'm sure I will survive... I know he will survive since he will be working at the car auction in Pennsilvainya (However you spell it, Its where the Armish live).
On Saturday we have our last meet for the year, Kobes will be getting his christmas present on that day, which is exciting.
I have to buy a kris Kringle for work, for a while there I had no idea who I had chosen out the hat to buy for, or whether they were male or female lol. But now I know and I have some idea of what I am going to be buying them.
Dan is Dan, being a little brat at times, which is definately not unusual! He put the cat in citronella oil the other week, which ended up in a trip to the vet, thank goodness it didnt harm her but she was washed tem times with dishwashing liquid lol.
My contract at work has been extended til February, I keep telling people that Teds will prolly keep me till my b'day lol which would be nice!
All in all everything is coming along nicely, bills are paid, house is somewhat tidy :P and Im revelatively healthy. So really cant complain.
So now its time to rush around the house finding shoes for the buy, finding keys for kobes and finding my mobile to enjoy another day at the office :D
Ciao




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home