its been such a long time!
So much so that I had forgotten my password and log in... Silly me!
So whats been happening??? Where the hell do I start!!
Work, its goin well. Im finally trying to put in a lot of effort. Or more to the point I have become more confident in what I am doin. Sometimes it doesnt help that when I ask kyle for help he will just take over the job so I find myself asking him less and less (no offence to him at all). I turned 3rd year in March, 2 years to go with only two more weeks of tafe and Im done. However it would seem that I am about to sacrifice all that hard work, which leads me to the next part....
Dan, dan is out of control. At school and at home and I am about to lose it. I have tried many things and have had discussion with the school. The doc has sent a referral to a child psychologist and a specialist on ADHD. But the waiting lists are huge, so in the meantime I am sitting here pulling my hair out wondering what the hell to do! I think my only option is to move. So I am moving to Bundaberg to have the support of my family.
This means that I may have to sacrifice my job. 2.5 years of hard work may just be going down the drain just because of my son. And I am not sure I want to do that. Dan means a lot to me but this job makes me happy (though it doesnt seem like it at times). So I am getting enough courage to email Bundaberg Honda to ask for a transfer. So whats the hold up?
Im scared they are going to give me a job and then I have no choice but to go. And that means no kyle. My best friend, and a guy I love deeply. The relationship that we have (which is extremely hard to explain since we arent together) is complicated. He is my life support, hes the person I turn to when I need a hug or just a laugh. He understands me for who I am. I still dont think he understands how much he means to me, but Id like to think that I mean the same to him.
Its such a hard decision to make. And I want to make the right choice. I dont want to look back in six months and regret it all (like when I moved to sydney). Not that it is the same. Im not running to love I will be running away from it. You dont find love like this everyday....
So me, I have been diagnosed with Pancreatitis. One binge session on Christmas day has basically changed my entire life. Going by the symptoms I have chronic pancreatitis (the doc will confirm this next month by shoving a camera down my throat). So Im never allowed to drink again. For a 26yo who rarely drinks but likes to have one every now and then (like one beer every friday after work with the boys) this has killed me. Not to mention the fat free diet I am on. The pain has lessened since starting the diet, but I am constantly hungry because the food sucks! Living basically a vegetarian diet is shit! I have to learn new ways to cook I have to pack a lunch everyday otherwise I starve. And the fact that barnacle bills is right next door to work is killing me! But I can not fail, unfortunately. Its not a diet I can just go meh and give up... pfft....
Other then that life just keeps passing by. I just keep existing.
One exciting thing though!!! Eclipse is out soon *happy dance*. Ive already paid for my midnight screening tickets :P yes I know Im very sad!
xox
So whats been happening??? Where the hell do I start!!
Work, its goin well. Im finally trying to put in a lot of effort. Or more to the point I have become more confident in what I am doin. Sometimes it doesnt help that when I ask kyle for help he will just take over the job so I find myself asking him less and less (no offence to him at all). I turned 3rd year in March, 2 years to go with only two more weeks of tafe and Im done. However it would seem that I am about to sacrifice all that hard work, which leads me to the next part....
Dan, dan is out of control. At school and at home and I am about to lose it. I have tried many things and have had discussion with the school. The doc has sent a referral to a child psychologist and a specialist on ADHD. But the waiting lists are huge, so in the meantime I am sitting here pulling my hair out wondering what the hell to do! I think my only option is to move. So I am moving to Bundaberg to have the support of my family.
This means that I may have to sacrifice my job. 2.5 years of hard work may just be going down the drain just because of my son. And I am not sure I want to do that. Dan means a lot to me but this job makes me happy (though it doesnt seem like it at times). So I am getting enough courage to email Bundaberg Honda to ask for a transfer. So whats the hold up?
Im scared they are going to give me a job and then I have no choice but to go. And that means no kyle. My best friend, and a guy I love deeply. The relationship that we have (which is extremely hard to explain since we arent together) is complicated. He is my life support, hes the person I turn to when I need a hug or just a laugh. He understands me for who I am. I still dont think he understands how much he means to me, but Id like to think that I mean the same to him.
Its such a hard decision to make. And I want to make the right choice. I dont want to look back in six months and regret it all (like when I moved to sydney). Not that it is the same. Im not running to love I will be running away from it. You dont find love like this everyday....
So me, I have been diagnosed with Pancreatitis. One binge session on Christmas day has basically changed my entire life. Going by the symptoms I have chronic pancreatitis (the doc will confirm this next month by shoving a camera down my throat). So Im never allowed to drink again. For a 26yo who rarely drinks but likes to have one every now and then (like one beer every friday after work with the boys) this has killed me. Not to mention the fat free diet I am on. The pain has lessened since starting the diet, but I am constantly hungry because the food sucks! Living basically a vegetarian diet is shit! I have to learn new ways to cook I have to pack a lunch everyday otherwise I starve. And the fact that barnacle bills is right next door to work is killing me! But I can not fail, unfortunately. Its not a diet I can just go meh and give up... pfft....
Other then that life just keeps passing by. I just keep existing.
One exciting thing though!!! Eclipse is out soon *happy dance*. Ive already paid for my midnight screening tickets :P yes I know Im very sad!
xox




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home