what a busy month
I had clipsal then my birthday and other birthdays and speedway and every weekend was full except last weekend.
And this weekend I am off to Bathurst for a motorsport weekend. Unfortunately I have a 7 hour wait at sydney airport on thursday waiting for the driver and team manager to turn up. Its the price you pay for cheap air line tickets!
So much has happened but I cant remember what lol.
Oh I got a job! Finally!!!!! Anyway I have to go finish packing for the weekend!
And this weekend I am off to Bathurst for a motorsport weekend. Unfortunately I have a 7 hour wait at sydney airport on thursday waiting for the driver and team manager to turn up. Its the price you pay for cheap air line tickets!
So much has happened but I cant remember what lol.
Oh I got a job! Finally!!!!! Anyway I have to go finish packing for the weekend!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home