I think my son is sick
He's in a cleaning mood, first he picked up all the rubbish, then put all his clean washing away and now he's vaccuming. suits me just fine pretty good for a neary three year old.
I feel like I have gone off men full stop. which is prolly a first for me, unless you count the year where I didnt have sex at all. I dunno what it is about them but Id prefer if they just stayed the hell away for the time being. sad really. Or it could be the fact that I seem to attract every man and his dog, dont really want to discuss it. Keep it to myself. But every man that comes my way wants a peice of me. And I mean EVERY man. Except of course kyle and daniel lol.
I have bills coming up two due next week :S Im fucked lol
So much to do, but no motivation. jobs to look for, and jobs to look for. Hmm thats it really. I just need money. They say money cant buy you happiness. but by god it can make us content and pull us out of a slum.
I have a bloody church song stuck in my head. Is that saying I should get my arse off to church or get on my knees and pray. meh, god can bite me.
Silly dreams keep happening. Dreamt about my bank account last night about there being $180 in there, well checked it this morn, theres only $160 lol bah.
I havent eaten properly since monday. Last night I had A sausage. I cant taste anything so I guess thats why. sigh
Time to go and find my son, I think he's chasing the sutanese kid around the garden.. Poor kid
I feel like I have gone off men full stop. which is prolly a first for me, unless you count the year where I didnt have sex at all. I dunno what it is about them but Id prefer if they just stayed the hell away for the time being. sad really. Or it could be the fact that I seem to attract every man and his dog, dont really want to discuss it. Keep it to myself. But every man that comes my way wants a peice of me. And I mean EVERY man. Except of course kyle and daniel lol.
I have bills coming up two due next week :S Im fucked lol
So much to do, but no motivation. jobs to look for, and jobs to look for. Hmm thats it really. I just need money. They say money cant buy you happiness. but by god it can make us content and pull us out of a slum.
I have a bloody church song stuck in my head. Is that saying I should get my arse off to church or get on my knees and pray. meh, god can bite me.
Silly dreams keep happening. Dreamt about my bank account last night about there being $180 in there, well checked it this morn, theres only $160 lol bah.
I havent eaten properly since monday. Last night I had A sausage. I cant taste anything so I guess thats why. sigh
Time to go and find my son, I think he's chasing the sutanese kid around the garden.. Poor kid




1 Comments:
AW. I can't believe he's doing all that housework! Wow. Very sweet. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home