Sigh
My head is killing me, and has been since 11am :( Ive taken so much panadol with the end result being absolutely fuck all.
I had a job interview today for a accounting firm on greenhill road. It was pretty informal because the lady from the agency wanted to meet at a cafe hehehehe. But it went well. And my resume will be put forward to her client. woohoo fingers crossed...
I have still been having a shit nights sleep. so I rearranged our room today to see what happends.
Saturday night I am going to the ark. Woohoo. It is an amm meet, but Im mainly going because alchy is dragging me. And it will be good to meet belinda. And col said she would come along as well. yay!
All this shit that keeps happening on BB is boring me to tears. I say FUCK IT OFF! But not because of the two boys handing out turkey slaps ( Hey Ive had my fair share lol, well I didnt know what they were 2.5 years ago, but I was shown ;) but because the show is down right stupid. Sure the first two times were great. And I will admit that I myself wanted to go onto the show. But pffft they are all fucked in the head if you ask me. So get rid of it, or bring back the adults only ;)
Im addicted to an online game, marbles. I need to find something to stimulate the brain. I was going to write a blog on banshees, but upon reading about them, its rather quite boring lol stupid irish screaming fairies....
Daniel is talkin non stop. Whole conversations about shit lol its rather entertaining on some levels.
One thing I hate about adelaide is that everything is rather spaced out. It took me an hour to get to glen osmond, the traffic was rediculous and people have no idea how to merge into traffic, shits me to tears. AND then you have the brake hungry people. sheesh....
Well I dont really have anything to say, and Im terribly dribbling shit atm.
oh I did hear from darren, I got a sms at 1.30am today so I gave him a call at a reasonable hour asking him what he wanted. I obviously hadnt told him I was in adelaide lol. Anyway turns out he was in newcastle. sigh. He was rather concerned about everything that happend. Which I thought was really nice....
Anyway, now Im bored. Might go and drop two sleeping pills :D
NOITE
Oh forgot something. Id like to say a big hi to all the international people looking at my site, hope it doesnt bore you too much... And missy (you'll know who you are) with optusnet in flemington lol its not fair that you can see mine but I cant see yours ;) hehe but whatever floats your boat :D *waves*
I had a job interview today for a accounting firm on greenhill road. It was pretty informal because the lady from the agency wanted to meet at a cafe hehehehe. But it went well. And my resume will be put forward to her client. woohoo fingers crossed...
I have still been having a shit nights sleep. so I rearranged our room today to see what happends.
Saturday night I am going to the ark. Woohoo. It is an amm meet, but Im mainly going because alchy is dragging me. And it will be good to meet belinda. And col said she would come along as well. yay!
All this shit that keeps happening on BB is boring me to tears. I say FUCK IT OFF! But not because of the two boys handing out turkey slaps ( Hey Ive had my fair share lol, well I didnt know what they were 2.5 years ago, but I was shown ;) but because the show is down right stupid. Sure the first two times were great. And I will admit that I myself wanted to go onto the show. But pffft they are all fucked in the head if you ask me. So get rid of it, or bring back the adults only ;)
Im addicted to an online game, marbles. I need to find something to stimulate the brain. I was going to write a blog on banshees, but upon reading about them, its rather quite boring lol stupid irish screaming fairies....
Daniel is talkin non stop. Whole conversations about shit lol its rather entertaining on some levels.
One thing I hate about adelaide is that everything is rather spaced out. It took me an hour to get to glen osmond, the traffic was rediculous and people have no idea how to merge into traffic, shits me to tears. AND then you have the brake hungry people. sheesh....
Well I dont really have anything to say, and Im terribly dribbling shit atm.
oh I did hear from darren, I got a sms at 1.30am today so I gave him a call at a reasonable hour asking him what he wanted. I obviously hadnt told him I was in adelaide lol. Anyway turns out he was in newcastle. sigh. He was rather concerned about everything that happend. Which I thought was really nice....
Anyway, now Im bored. Might go and drop two sleeping pills :D
NOITE
Oh forgot something. Id like to say a big hi to all the international people looking at my site, hope it doesnt bore you too much... And missy (you'll know who you are) with optusnet in flemington lol its not fair that you can see mine but I cant see yours ;) hehe but whatever floats your boat :D *waves*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home