Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Monday, September 18, 2006

Evolution Vs Religion

*** First of all this is what I feel, not what others feel. You believe what you want to believe, keep nasty comments to yourself. And please remember that this is my blog... Mine not yours, not your next door neighbours (unless of course you are actually my next door neighbour), or your mothers. You can comment but please these are my opinions based on what I have learnt, been told, and seen.. thanks******


Ok so evolution vs religion!

What do you choose?

Before you answer that, answer these questions:

(If you are anywhere between 2 and say 10 yes you will believe this!)

A magician pulls a fluffy white rabbit out of his top hat! Was the rabbit hidden in a secret compartment or did the magician actually make a rabbit appear out of thin air?

Do tooth fairies, easter bunny and santa claus actually exist?


At the age of 22 I would definately be saying no to those questions.

So is there a god or gods?

When I was 16 I started attending a church, simply because I was new in town and had no friends. Being thrusted into the religion of christianity I started to believe that perhaps yes there is god. When I was 17 I got baptised believing and stating that yes there is a god.

However I was never faced with the idea of evolution which to me, now seems more plausible then some mystical being sitting on a throne in the sky looking upon me.

God was suppose to of been the creator of earth, if so whom created the other planets? Are they gods reject planets? His mistakes? Or did perhaps another god create them? Did he just go pow and it appeared?

Or perhaps a big asteriod in our galaxy gathered momentum collecting with it much debri floating around out there and suddeny got so huge that the sun (star) pulled this asteroid towards it and it got stuck on one of the many orbital belts surround the sun. Which then consumed water and sunlight which soon helped along the world with evolution.

Which sounds more plausible to you?

In the bible it has no such thing about dinosaurs no recollection of them at all. However, bible states that god created the earth and humans. Dinosaurs were around before humans were around, were they not? Scientists have esitmated the time from the jurassic era and it was long before christ came along!

We have many dinosaur bones on display in our museums, have we any crosses that jesus was spose to be have nailed to? Does the cave that he was buried in a tourist attraction?

To believe that Mary was still a virgin when she fell pregnant is just rediculous. Did anyone actually give mary an examination? Sure back in those times there would of been a doctor to prove that yes in fact she was a virgin. Joan of Arc had to prove that she was virgin before the queens eyes. So why not mary?

Many of jesus's life is not mentioned in the bible. So what did he do then? I would think that yes perhaps there was a guy called jesus who one day thought, I dont have any friends, so Im going to make people believe in something crazy and get myself some followers. Just how a cult would start today! Am I right? Like emo? Or the church of scientology, who lock new born babys in a dark room and no one is to speak to it. I mean hmmm really? Who will believe something like that.

If you were to leave a peice of bread in the bag for a week or two what would happen?

It would grow mould, water particles would of formed and therefore the bread would create mould. Is this not what evolution is about? Having a dead peice of matter and turning it into live matter over a amount of time?

Isnt pregnancy practically the same thing? Something created from seperate things? Parasites is another, bacteria, seeds,and what about the animals that change sex so that they can impregnate themselves?


If god was so high and mighty and wanted good things for people who believed in him and stood by him, why are innocent christians dying all the time? Why is there cancer? Why is there disease? If there was a god, why do these exist in his planet that he wants to be safe and loving. Or are we going to turn around and believe that the devil did it?

Yes I believe that there is good and evil, but I do not believe that there is a god and a devil! Its just ludicrest.

Its like believing the man actually made that fluffy white rabbit come out of no where, or that santa claus will bring me that convertible I want.

I can sit here and pray and pray and pray that I will get a million dollars, but somehow I dont think I will get it.

I could be sick and pray that I would get better, of course Im going to get better, because your telling your body that you want to get better and so the good bacteria is going to kick in and help you win the battle.

I could sit on my arse and not apply for jobs and ask god to give me a job... Im not going to get one..

However if I pray and go for jobs at the same time. Of course Im going to get one cos its only a matter of time until someone actually likes your resume.


So please! Evolution or Religion




*** This is what I feel, not what others feel. You believe what you want to believe, keep nasty comments to yourself. And please remember that this is my blog... Mine not yours, not your next door neighbours (unless of course you are actually my next door neighbour), or your mothers. You can comment but please these are my opinions based on what I have learnt, been told, and seen.. thanks******

1 Comments:

Blogger Knickers said...

Ummm prolly better off sticking with email cash mate lol

Fri Sep 22, 08:34:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home