Rumors (However you wanna spell it!)
Its Monday, I dont need to know how to spell much today :-)
Ok, so those of you that read my blog regularly know that I have had a xmas present for Kobes sitting in cupboard for a while now, as he looks upon it trying to guess what it is, picking it up and saying its light, and shaking it to see how it sounds.
So Friday afternoon, Kobes got to open that present. My close friends knew what was in that box, and alchy even helped me buy it.
In this box, of about 10cmx10cm was a purple velvet cusion sewn to this cusion were two ribbons, one white, and one black. Two rings were tied with the ribbons, one silver, one white gold. A note sat upon the two rings saying " Will you marry me?" this box was wrapped in xmas paper.
So yes, the rumors are true. Kobay and I are engaged :-) (she says smiling from ear to ear). And before you ask, when is the wedding I can answer that with a I dunno yet lol (so many people have asked already :S) but it wont be until we both have stable jobs. (which could be a while considering teddy keeps extending my contract)
So thats my exciting news for the weekend :)
Ok on another note, my hard work has finally been uploaded to the red cross site Click here If you click on one of the states courses a pdf will start up. I created them ugh, drove me insane! Glad its over and done with :)
Well time for me to bludge work and head to harbour town to buy some secret santa gifts (Since Im the PA I also have to buy Teddys Secret santa their gift lol)
So bye for now! MWA
Ok, so those of you that read my blog regularly know that I have had a xmas present for Kobes sitting in cupboard for a while now, as he looks upon it trying to guess what it is, picking it up and saying its light, and shaking it to see how it sounds.
So Friday afternoon, Kobes got to open that present. My close friends knew what was in that box, and alchy even helped me buy it.
In this box, of about 10cmx10cm was a purple velvet cusion sewn to this cusion were two ribbons, one white, and one black. Two rings were tied with the ribbons, one silver, one white gold. A note sat upon the two rings saying " Will you marry me?" this box was wrapped in xmas paper.
So yes, the rumors are true. Kobay and I are engaged :-) (she says smiling from ear to ear). And before you ask, when is the wedding I can answer that with a I dunno yet lol (so many people have asked already :S) but it wont be until we both have stable jobs. (which could be a while considering teddy keeps extending my contract)
So thats my exciting news for the weekend :)
Ok on another note, my hard work has finally been uploaded to the red cross site Click here If you click on one of the states courses a pdf will start up. I created them ugh, drove me insane! Glad its over and done with :)
Well time for me to bludge work and head to harbour town to buy some secret santa gifts (Since Im the PA I also have to buy Teddys Secret santa their gift lol)
So bye for now! MWA




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home