Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

As I wait for my nails to dry

I thought I may as well post a blog. Be productive and all.

In 45 mins Im leaving for my interview with CMI toyota. And procrastinating the call to MTA about my second interview. CMI is my first choice!

Well school is finished, and so Im bored lol even though this morning I did bleach the kitchen cupboards and cleaned the fan things (gross). Ive kinda neglected my house for six months, well I havent done a thorough clean for six months anyway.

I have good news that I cant pronounce, well not for a while anyway lol.

Xmas shopping is nearly completed, thinking of getting dan a couple of mice. Give him some responsibility and something for him to do on weekends (eg clean the cage lol)

Not much to report really, finished school, having a bbq here on sat night and then new years at my house as well.

Oh and disapointed in james, new girl or woman in his life and he just has no time for anything or anyone else. Unless its 7.30am but I wont be contactable at time anymore!!

Well time for me to brush my teeth and put on a formal top then head off. ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home