Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Friday, August 01, 2008

ratshit feeling

So I havent been feeling too good for the last few days. My best friend is the toilet and the drugs I have got aint doing a fat lot!
Though yesterday arvo I started to get some horrific head spins, about an hour ago I worked out why. Dickhead me forgot to take her anti depressants!!! But that still doesnt help with the gut ache!!!

So much to report on since I havent updated in such a long time!

A few weeks back celebrated Dan's birthday! We went bowling in the morning with 5 girls and one other boy. (Yes my son has more friends that are girls then boys). Talk about a stressful event!! Then Sat night (12th July) we had a BBQ and drinks for us adults (basically me celebrating that we have made it to five years). Was an excellent night! Apart from the fact that craig put cake in my face three times!!! And I got hand cuffed!!!


The hand cuffs got stuck on! Daniel (the policeman) got my sleeve stuck in the cuff its self...

Dan had a good time!!!

He's not actually drinking that!!!!

So overall was a great night!!!

Then on the monday daniel had his first day of school (YAY) I am so proud!!!!


I got his hair cut a few days before and he looks like such a man now!!

We never heard from his father (surprise surprise)!!!!

Daniels first week of school went well and he is going great guns!!!

I bought a new car! Nissan Pulsar 91... Very happy with the little thing!!!!!

Last weekend took dream boy to kimmis! Was uniform night so we dressed up as FBI!

I look like shit really!! Not one of my best moments!!! Was an entertaining night!

Well I dont spend alot of time online anymore. Really over it!!

I gotta go, tea is cooking (silverside) and Daz will be on his way shortly! Off to see Dark Knight tonight woohoo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home