OMG its been a month since I wrote :S
Thought I would stop by and tell of my good news before I head to my room to do some more crochet, yes crochet Im sad lol
Well I got the apprenticeship at honda's, YAY! I start on the 25th or week after... Thank you Tri for helping me out!!!!
On another note, Tys and I broke up, he moves out tomorrow.
I helped host a couples night at Kimmisparties and it was a fantastic night, got home at 3.30am whoops. And dan was kindly up at 6.30am!
Not much else to say, been hanging round the house waiting for this phone call and I am so excited.
I have planned my birthday, on the 14th march we are heading to the highlander (and mikki is going to come down for it as well yay) just have to organize a babysitter :S
well off I go :P
Well I got the apprenticeship at honda's, YAY! I start on the 25th or week after... Thank you Tri for helping me out!!!!
On another note, Tys and I broke up, he moves out tomorrow.
I helped host a couples night at Kimmisparties and it was a fantastic night, got home at 3.30am whoops. And dan was kindly up at 6.30am!
Not much else to say, been hanging round the house waiting for this phone call and I am so excited.
I have planned my birthday, on the 14th march we are heading to the highlander (and mikki is going to come down for it as well yay) just have to organize a babysitter :S
well off I go :P




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home