Ahh crap!!!
Well lets not go there actually!! It amazes me just how much my diet has to change. Yesterday I had a sausage roll (I was bloody hungry so sue me), half a ham and cheese roll, some 2 min noodles and 2 fat free choc muffins... So which one has upset my stomach. The pain today is there its not too bad but it hurts :-( not to mention it has upset my stomach and I fear bending... sigh... Its all rather frustrating this trial and error.
In 3 weeks Im off to hospital so they can shove a camera down my throat to be 100% sure its pancreatitis. Now let me tell you just how fucken hard life is in adelaide:
I have no one to take me to the hospital... Which is rather scary and I have to taxi it in there. My fear is I will hit north adelaide change my mind and hang out in the city all day :-S
To get someone to pick me up from the hospital was a headfuck. The boss wouldnt let kyle take the day off to help (he doesnt want us back together its the only theory I got). So my poor friend steph finishes work at 1.30 I had to ring the hospital to make sure I can be discharged at 2 so she can pick me up. Then who knows whats happening between school pick up and kyle finishing work. And Dan is going to Stephs for the night.
Apparently Im not meant to be left alone until the next day (GREAT, its very reassuring) and Im not allowed to make any big decisions. So no marriage proposals or mortgage signings that day!
Have I really lost all my close friends? Obviously! Other then Kyle and Steph and occasionally Colleen there is really no one in my life that I would call close. Very disheartening!
This wouldnt be a problem in Bundaberg.....
The more I try to say its not the best decision, I am sorry to say its the best decision. Out of all the pros and cons there are only two reasons to stay in Adelaide. One being the big one, my job. The other one isnt up to me and thats kyle. Oh and money but going through my budget was the best decision I had made last year, so money wont be such a big problem.
Dan went to stay with a church friend over the weekend so I can have a break. I havent had a decent break since 2005ish when I would go to Sydney for a few days and leave dan here. On sunday when I picked him up it felt like I never got the break. The tension headache returned pretty quickly and we spent most of the afternoon arguing as usual.... sigh.. I hate to see what his teenage years will bring! Not to mention the food he will consume compared to what he already consumes now.
Life is very up and down. I would love a normal stress free life but unfortunately I dont see that happening till Im about 60!
In 3 weeks Im off to hospital so they can shove a camera down my throat to be 100% sure its pancreatitis. Now let me tell you just how fucken hard life is in adelaide:
I have no one to take me to the hospital... Which is rather scary and I have to taxi it in there. My fear is I will hit north adelaide change my mind and hang out in the city all day :-S
To get someone to pick me up from the hospital was a headfuck. The boss wouldnt let kyle take the day off to help (he doesnt want us back together its the only theory I got). So my poor friend steph finishes work at 1.30 I had to ring the hospital to make sure I can be discharged at 2 so she can pick me up. Then who knows whats happening between school pick up and kyle finishing work. And Dan is going to Stephs for the night.
Apparently Im not meant to be left alone until the next day (GREAT, its very reassuring) and Im not allowed to make any big decisions. So no marriage proposals or mortgage signings that day!
Have I really lost all my close friends? Obviously! Other then Kyle and Steph and occasionally Colleen there is really no one in my life that I would call close. Very disheartening!
This wouldnt be a problem in Bundaberg.....
The more I try to say its not the best decision, I am sorry to say its the best decision. Out of all the pros and cons there are only two reasons to stay in Adelaide. One being the big one, my job. The other one isnt up to me and thats kyle. Oh and money but going through my budget was the best decision I had made last year, so money wont be such a big problem.
Dan went to stay with a church friend over the weekend so I can have a break. I havent had a decent break since 2005ish when I would go to Sydney for a few days and leave dan here. On sunday when I picked him up it felt like I never got the break. The tension headache returned pretty quickly and we spent most of the afternoon arguing as usual.... sigh.. I hate to see what his teenage years will bring! Not to mention the food he will consume compared to what he already consumes now.
Life is very up and down. I would love a normal stress free life but unfortunately I dont see that happening till Im about 60!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home