Well
Clearly I got home. And though it wasnt much of a holiday it was an amazing experience. I got hundreds of pictures.
Its very devastating for the people that lost homes and photos and live stock. Wouldnt wish it upon anyone. And there is nothing you can do as you watch the waters increase no amount of sand bagging would of prevented the amount of water that flooded Bundaberg.
Im happy to be home but yet unhappy because it would of been nice to stay and help people clean up after the flood. Though I doubt that I would be able to stomach the smell. It was putrid on saturday let alone what it would be like now. The smell of rotting cane is very unpleasant!
Back to work. Didnt miss it at all. Time to start looking else where. Not to mention the stomach pain returned as soon as I returned to work. So something needs to be done about it!
Dans good we all got a bit cabin feverish while stuck in the house up in bundy so its nice that he will be going to the farm this weekend so that we can have a small break from one another.
The one person I really wanted to see when I returned doesnt want to see me. I'm very disappointed. And it hurts a lot.
Ah well lets home that 2011 is better then last year!
Its very devastating for the people that lost homes and photos and live stock. Wouldnt wish it upon anyone. And there is nothing you can do as you watch the waters increase no amount of sand bagging would of prevented the amount of water that flooded Bundaberg.
Im happy to be home but yet unhappy because it would of been nice to stay and help people clean up after the flood. Though I doubt that I would be able to stomach the smell. It was putrid on saturday let alone what it would be like now. The smell of rotting cane is very unpleasant!
Back to work. Didnt miss it at all. Time to start looking else where. Not to mention the stomach pain returned as soon as I returned to work. So something needs to be done about it!
Dans good we all got a bit cabin feverish while stuck in the house up in bundy so its nice that he will be going to the farm this weekend so that we can have a small break from one another.
The one person I really wanted to see when I returned doesnt want to see me. I'm very disappointed. And it hurts a lot.
Ah well lets home that 2011 is better then last year!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home