Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Enough is Enough

Well I got a babysitter for tonight. Its my friends 39th bday and though I cant drink I decided I may as well try to get a sitter and head to PJ's. And now I have the arvo to myself WHOOP WHOOP...

Cranking the My Girl soundtrack then some Paramore, just ate a whole tin of fat free potato and leek soup that tasted like plastic... Deciding whether Im mowing today or not! Nice spose to be sunny tomoz so I can mow then lol

Ok, so since you continue to read about my boring mundane conflicted life. Clearly I hold some curiosity with you!

It would seem for quite some time that ONE of my ex's reads my blog daily. Sometimes two to three times a day! And I know its you because you look from work as well! So you cant deny it!

Are you playing with my head? Why would MY blog hold any interest with you what so ever? You were the one that cut all ties not me! You have a problem!

Either talk to me or bugger off!!!! I will not let you affect my life if that's what you are aiming for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home