Its freezing!
One thing for certain! I still seriously hate this thing we call winter. Adelaide weather currently sucks extreme dogs balls.
It has been quite some time since I have written a blog. I would really like to blame the fact my son won't ever get off the damn laptop. But it is a shit excuse.
So whats been happening.
In February my mum finally met Kyle as we had my uncles wedding down at victor and my mum and aunty flew from Bundy for it. I would love to say it was a horrible time and my mother said she didn't like Kyle but nope. They got along like a house on fire!
We raced at clipsal. Dean did really well until the last race where we had a DNF because he lost 2nd gear. Would have been ok if it wasn't sequencial gearbox. He could have just skipped the gears.
Haven't done anymore racing this year due to sponsorship. Just waiting for October for the greatest race of the year! Bathurst baby! Can not wait! And the way the year is flying it will be here before I know it!
Then it was my 30th. The one day of the year I was dreading! I was having slight anxiety attacked just thinking about it! But alas it came along even though I willed it away. Month of planning for the actual event. Was a really good night. Except for the fact I spent it rather sober.
I bought a polaroid camera just for it. And throughout the night people took photos and hung them up on the clothes line. It was an awesome idea (by Kyle) and now I have many photos of the event.
April saw Dan and I flying to Bundy for easter. Kyle even came up for a few days (despite the 7 hour train ride). It was a good weekend. Wish he couldve been there longer but his work were being arses. Lots of fishing, lots of prawn and crab and sunshine. Read the hunger games series and it was just what I needed.
Not alot happened in May. Nikki went away on holidays for 2 weeks to I pretty much ran work on my own.
June.... The most horrible month of the year (I realise the year isnt close to finishing yet but I can assure you its going to be the worst). A few weeks ago I had root canal treatment. Which should be pretty straight forward, well you would think so. The dentist over drilled my tooth and when putting the cleaning solution in it when into my cheek. Literally inside my cheek. The dentist didn't even know what was happening and I ended up in hospital then the dental hospital who said that I had a chemical burn happening in my face. If I could explain just how painful it was that wouldn't do it justice. I was on endone and ice packs for days. And still on pain killers now (not endone obviously). Theres nothing that can be done once it starts. Just pain relief. Whats worse is it could be permanent. I still cant smile properly and still in huge about of pain. The bruises have just started to show. Anyway the root canal gets finished next week (I begged for them just to rip the fucken thing out) the dental hospital specialist will be doing it this time. As for my face. Wont know til September, so for now I just look like Ive had a stroke. The chiro however did put my jaw back where it should be.
July.... Dans bday. 11 this year. Acts like a 16yo. And has an extremely bad attitude! Not doing a lot this year. I made a deal that we will go to the show instead.
Kyle and I are doing well. Supposed to be saving for a house. But we aren't getting very far with that at this stage. And while that isn't happening theres no wedding happening either. I would obviously like for these side of things to move faster then it is. Considering its been 6 years...
Anyway laptop is telling me I have 10% left so I best go feed the animals and go to bed.
I'll try to update a little sooner next time. But wont promise that!
It has been quite some time since I have written a blog. I would really like to blame the fact my son won't ever get off the damn laptop. But it is a shit excuse.
So whats been happening.
In February my mum finally met Kyle as we had my uncles wedding down at victor and my mum and aunty flew from Bundy for it. I would love to say it was a horrible time and my mother said she didn't like Kyle but nope. They got along like a house on fire!
We raced at clipsal. Dean did really well until the last race where we had a DNF because he lost 2nd gear. Would have been ok if it wasn't sequencial gearbox. He could have just skipped the gears.
Haven't done anymore racing this year due to sponsorship. Just waiting for October for the greatest race of the year! Bathurst baby! Can not wait! And the way the year is flying it will be here before I know it!
Then it was my 30th. The one day of the year I was dreading! I was having slight anxiety attacked just thinking about it! But alas it came along even though I willed it away. Month of planning for the actual event. Was a really good night. Except for the fact I spent it rather sober.
I bought a polaroid camera just for it. And throughout the night people took photos and hung them up on the clothes line. It was an awesome idea (by Kyle) and now I have many photos of the event.
April saw Dan and I flying to Bundy for easter. Kyle even came up for a few days (despite the 7 hour train ride). It was a good weekend. Wish he couldve been there longer but his work were being arses. Lots of fishing, lots of prawn and crab and sunshine. Read the hunger games series and it was just what I needed.
Not alot happened in May. Nikki went away on holidays for 2 weeks to I pretty much ran work on my own.
June.... The most horrible month of the year (I realise the year isnt close to finishing yet but I can assure you its going to be the worst). A few weeks ago I had root canal treatment. Which should be pretty straight forward, well you would think so. The dentist over drilled my tooth and when putting the cleaning solution in it when into my cheek. Literally inside my cheek. The dentist didn't even know what was happening and I ended up in hospital then the dental hospital who said that I had a chemical burn happening in my face. If I could explain just how painful it was that wouldn't do it justice. I was on endone and ice packs for days. And still on pain killers now (not endone obviously). Theres nothing that can be done once it starts. Just pain relief. Whats worse is it could be permanent. I still cant smile properly and still in huge about of pain. The bruises have just started to show. Anyway the root canal gets finished next week (I begged for them just to rip the fucken thing out) the dental hospital specialist will be doing it this time. As for my face. Wont know til September, so for now I just look like Ive had a stroke. The chiro however did put my jaw back where it should be.
July.... Dans bday. 11 this year. Acts like a 16yo. And has an extremely bad attitude! Not doing a lot this year. I made a deal that we will go to the show instead.
Kyle and I are doing well. Supposed to be saving for a house. But we aren't getting very far with that at this stage. And while that isn't happening theres no wedding happening either. I would obviously like for these side of things to move faster then it is. Considering its been 6 years...
Anyway laptop is telling me I have 10% left so I best go feed the animals and go to bed.
I'll try to update a little sooner next time. But wont promise that!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home