Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Friday, June 09, 2006

This website is causing me nothing but trouble

It takes literally 5 minutes to load one page and when it does load its fucked lol. sigh.

The closer I get to sunday the more I wish it wasnt arriving. I shouldnt have bought the tickets. Waste of money really. To pay for a couple ticket and only one person going. sigh. I guess I will find out how its going to go on sunday. But I am looking forward to my break from dan. One whole week spending 24hours together each day. Kinda draining.

I got my hat for the ball. $25, no its not gold plated but it bloody well should be for that price, but its a nice hat, lee kernaghan style stray black cowboy hat.

Been thinking about the way things have turned out. I think I was happier not talking to kyle. Not to say that I havent enjoyed talking to him again. But it really isnt a good reason why we are talking. I caused him pain, pain that I am not proud of causing. Ive certainly turned his life upside down. Perhaps the best thing to do now is walk away and leave him be. And seeing him on sunday probably isnt a good idea, but I would really like to get my painting back aswell as my necklace and anklet. Perhaps the best thing to do is not talk on msn. And only on the phone when we are both bored or something. sigh, I dunno. What I wanted was to be his friend, and now that I am there I dont think its a good idea. Simply because we both caused each other a great deal of pain. Ideas would be greatly welcomed, if you have any?

Today I have to wax, shave, pluck and primp. All for sunday lol. Other then that, theres not much else to do. Might try and sleep, and stay off the net. I dont even do anything on here. I just sit and stare at it and press send/recieve on my email to see if tanya has written...

Went for jobs last night, theres not alot around. Roll on july so I can get my tax back and pay everyone off to leave me alone...

well might go find something to do, might have a nap lol lock dan in the house, play skool will be on shortly so that will entertain him for a little while :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home