Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Feelings

Lets all have a little chat about feelings.

Everyone has feelings. And though alot of the time people can hide behind brick walls and show no hurt or sadness against certain things it doesnt mean that the person isnt hurting.

When you tell someone you like them you would hope that the person that has been told would respect the persons feelings and try not to hurt them, but clearly not.

Yes I am a confident person and I do joke around but I am not a person to rub things in I am a better then that. I respect peoples feelings.

I bit my tongue, boy did I bite it. But alot of people know me well and know that I do not take shit from no one! I warn people once. The second time thats it.

But meh, I really dont care. I said how I felt, I said it plain as day. But really it didnt matter. Ive had enough lol. Im not even going to bother anymore. Guys shit me to tears lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home