Random Spiel
Think its time for a brain vent about the crap going on in my brain. As you can tell that first line made absolutely no sense at all.
Well it didnt take muffin man long to work out my one weapon that works for me...
Manipulation.
Dictionary dot coms meaning of manipulation:
ma·nip·u·la·tion
P Pronunciation Key (m
-n
p
y
-l
sh
n)
n.
Take yesterday for an example. Muffin man didnt want sex and I was cool with that, even though I was extremely horny I still wanted to have his company. I guess my brain often tricks myself into doin things, devil on one shoulder angel on the other but they seem to team up a little in the end. So I say to muffin man that I would like his company and that he comes over we can go for a walk, him having no idea where we were goin I have the devil on my shoulder being coniving. So we go to the park and it was cold so we snuggled I won :D my manipulative ways worked until he realised what I had done :D
Aww cant be manipulative anymore...
He tends to change so I have been told, but yet I have already seen some of these changes to me that means a challenge. Im good at working people out. And I love challenges.. Lets see if I can work him out and scare him :D
It really makes it exciting to think that this week he is one way and perhaps next week a different want. I absolutely think this could be fun.. I have already worked out certain things about his eyes, there are two different looks that I know of so far one has to wonder how many different looks there could possibly be :D
I like challengers and those that know me will know I get what I want, do I not?
Its all rather exciting I have a wonderful guy thats not after a relationship, just wants the good part which is fine by me cos Im obsessed with good parts and col kindly pointed out. shes trying the wyld for women and its working but she doesnt reckon I need any lol awww no fun col :(
What else to report. Ah had to talk to kyle the other day regarding a credit card statement for my insurance claim to show proof of owner ship of my tv. Even though it was over sms was kinda strange. But I didnt feel any pain or any love for him at all. I also looked at some of his pics the other day and no heart breaking feelings or anything.. DOES THAT MAKE ME CURED? I guess so, and I can say his name without a million swear words behind it lol
Makes ya feel good when ya finally realise that he didnt deserve me, ahhh feels good it really does
This past week has been fantastic Ive met a wonderful who is not after commitment, which is fine by me :D Not sure Im ready to jump into a relationship yet. Im happy to have a fuck buddy/casual relationship/friends with benefits. Means I get the benefits and not the crappy stuff. If that makes sense. Prolly not :D
I now know why people get addicted to sleeping pills. If you stop for a couple of days and take two its very trippy lol like now :D
Ah mum is talkin bout maddies fat belly, I have a roll that I have never had a roll there before omg too much sitting on comp drinking coffee sigh would hate to see how much i weigh atm. *shudders*
So the next few weeks Im organising my shit. granny is helping with my furniture *bless her soul* so I should be able to move into my own place within the next three weeks fingers crossed cos Im goin insane here.... bah
anyway time for bed, sleeping pills kicked in :D
Well it didnt take muffin man long to work out my one weapon that works for me...
Manipulation.
Dictionary dot coms meaning of manipulation:
ma·nip·u·la·tion
P Pronunciation Key (mn.
- The act or practice of manipulating.
- The state of being manipulated.
- Shrewd or devious management, especially for one's own advantage.
Take yesterday for an example. Muffin man didnt want sex and I was cool with that, even though I was extremely horny I still wanted to have his company. I guess my brain often tricks myself into doin things, devil on one shoulder angel on the other but they seem to team up a little in the end. So I say to muffin man that I would like his company and that he comes over we can go for a walk, him having no idea where we were goin I have the devil on my shoulder being coniving. So we go to the park and it was cold so we snuggled I won :D my manipulative ways worked until he realised what I had done :D
Aww cant be manipulative anymore...
He tends to change so I have been told, but yet I have already seen some of these changes to me that means a challenge. Im good at working people out. And I love challenges.. Lets see if I can work him out and scare him :D
It really makes it exciting to think that this week he is one way and perhaps next week a different want. I absolutely think this could be fun.. I have already worked out certain things about his eyes, there are two different looks that I know of so far one has to wonder how many different looks there could possibly be :D
I like challengers and those that know me will know I get what I want, do I not?
Its all rather exciting I have a wonderful guy thats not after a relationship, just wants the good part which is fine by me cos Im obsessed with good parts and col kindly pointed out. shes trying the wyld for women and its working but she doesnt reckon I need any lol awww no fun col :(
What else to report. Ah had to talk to kyle the other day regarding a credit card statement for my insurance claim to show proof of owner ship of my tv. Even though it was over sms was kinda strange. But I didnt feel any pain or any love for him at all. I also looked at some of his pics the other day and no heart breaking feelings or anything.. DOES THAT MAKE ME CURED? I guess so, and I can say his name without a million swear words behind it lol
Makes ya feel good when ya finally realise that he didnt deserve me, ahhh feels good it really does
This past week has been fantastic Ive met a wonderful who is not after commitment, which is fine by me :D Not sure Im ready to jump into a relationship yet. Im happy to have a fuck buddy/casual relationship/friends with benefits. Means I get the benefits and not the crappy stuff. If that makes sense. Prolly not :D
I now know why people get addicted to sleeping pills. If you stop for a couple of days and take two its very trippy lol like now :D
Ah mum is talkin bout maddies fat belly, I have a roll that I have never had a roll there before omg too much sitting on comp drinking coffee sigh would hate to see how much i weigh atm. *shudders*
So the next few weeks Im organising my shit. granny is helping with my furniture *bless her soul* so I should be able to move into my own place within the next three weeks fingers crossed cos Im goin insane here.... bah
anyway time for bed, sleeping pills kicked in :D




2 Comments:
I appears you have interesting things to say, but your font is difficult to read...you may want to consider bold if you stay with this background.
Ladies,Goddesses And Bitches
oooh ok I thought it was ok lol will change :D
Post a Comment
<< Home