Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It was like a big big orgy

LOL well not quite, clothes were kept on but some nawdy stuff went down lol There was boobs invovled and whipped cream lol

Why is it that males seem to have a problem with me. Im sitting here Im minding my own business and simply told gary to turn his mouse off on his computer and he told me thats its best not to talk to him at all cos he is not happy with me.

And you know what my mother does. Sits there and watches. Now can people see why I am the way I am.

Im doin all I can. Ive cleaned Ive looked after dan as good as I can, I buy them food give them money when I can afford it. Nothing I ever do is good enough for them I left here in the first place on really bad terms with my mother and its because of him anyway

well Ive been kicked out. by my own mother!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home