Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Friday, July 07, 2006

Things start looking up

Then it fucken crashes at your feet!

I have $-123 in my bank cos iinet came out and then anz fuckers took out a honour fee.

Centrelink wont pay the advance payment till the 18th july. Cunts

And then ya have ya fathers fucken girlfriend asking for her $800 and she doesnt care you have no money yourself!

To top it off, gym money will be coming out of your already - bank account. so -$19 and then another $35 cos of your honour fee.

I fucken hate money. And hate those who have it! Its not that I cant save and its not that the government isnt paying me enough. Its all this shit that I have been put through and people keep taking my fucken money when I have it. I am so glad that dan is toilet trained or we would be serious fucked with buying nappies. But I cant afford to buy him a bday present, which hurts.

im not going out tomorrow night, cos I cant afford to drive dan down to matt and megans and then pick him up on sunday. petrol prices are rediculous. Let alone pay the entry fee at the ark.

AND idiot me drove past where kyle and I had our first frisbee date!

Im fed up. I cant win. I admit defeat. Hey why doesnt everyone walk on my back while Im down. hey and pinch my 5 cents I might have.

FUCCK YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home