15 Days to go
Yes I am counting lol.
Kobes left here at 10.30am on the 13th and arrived in Pennsylvania at 3.00am 14th there time (Our time 6.58pm 14th) Thats a hell of a lot of flying, dunno how he did it and survived without going crazy.
I was a little lost on wednesday. As alchy calls it, I was moping around, I call it, watering the garden lol.
But yesterday I was fine, I do miss him, but he is coming back, then its time to start saving for the coupe so I can have my wedding lol.
I spent WAY too much money yesterday lol, but hey its xmas, and I needed the therapy :P but majority of it was spent on bills, so I guess ya cant call it therapy.
James has been babysitting me, so I wont be alone. But tonight is my first night alone. Should be interesting, but I guess most ofit will be spent cleaning.
Dan has his christmas party at daycare today.So today is only a half a day at work for me today WOOHOOOOOO! Not that there is much work for me lol cos I have been getting alot finished this past week, even though I did have monday off. Mostly filling in purchase orders and requesting for invoice, which I have perfected :D
Sat night I have got a sitter, so off to the Ark once more for a boring night of entertainment lol however amy will be there so that is good. If ya dont know who amy is, she is our threesome girl. I broke her in ;) I feel special lol
Well I spose I should get ready to go lol
Bye for now.
PS, Swampy if your going to read my blog you could atleast say congrats :-) and have a safe trip here (Col couldnt tell me if you were driving or flying)
Kobes left here at 10.30am on the 13th and arrived in Pennsylvania at 3.00am 14th there time (Our time 6.58pm 14th) Thats a hell of a lot of flying, dunno how he did it and survived without going crazy.
I was a little lost on wednesday. As alchy calls it, I was moping around, I call it, watering the garden lol.
But yesterday I was fine, I do miss him, but he is coming back, then its time to start saving for the coupe so I can have my wedding lol.
I spent WAY too much money yesterday lol, but hey its xmas, and I needed the therapy :P but majority of it was spent on bills, so I guess ya cant call it therapy.
James has been babysitting me, so I wont be alone. But tonight is my first night alone. Should be interesting, but I guess most ofit will be spent cleaning.
Dan has his christmas party at daycare today.So today is only a half a day at work for me today WOOHOOOOOO! Not that there is much work for me lol cos I have been getting alot finished this past week, even though I did have monday off. Mostly filling in purchase orders and requesting for invoice, which I have perfected :D
Sat night I have got a sitter, so off to the Ark once more for a boring night of entertainment lol however amy will be there so that is good. If ya dont know who amy is, she is our threesome girl. I broke her in ;) I feel special lol
Well I spose I should get ready to go lol
Bye for now.
PS, Swampy if your going to read my blog you could atleast say congrats :-) and have a safe trip here (Col couldnt tell me if you were driving or flying)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home