One more sleep
And I get to get away from here.
I cant wait! No computers!!!!
I may be bored shitless where I am going but hey its what I need.
The one thing that troubles me and that makes me feel sick is the emails I had found (not the dickhead who keeps sending them to me now, I just find those pathetically funny) but the ones with details.
I keep wishing I can put it out of my head. But its hard, it will get easier with time but for now they sit in my mind and I dwell on them every now and then.
Its only when hes not here by my side that I get angry. Having him here helps.
Well its time for me to go to work. Then go easter egg shopping :)
PS: Colleen is babysitting my house and pussy!!!
I cant wait! No computers!!!!
I may be bored shitless where I am going but hey its what I need.
The one thing that troubles me and that makes me feel sick is the emails I had found (not the dickhead who keeps sending them to me now, I just find those pathetically funny) but the ones with details.
I keep wishing I can put it out of my head. But its hard, it will get easier with time but for now they sit in my mind and I dwell on them every now and then.
Its only when hes not here by my side that I get angry. Having him here helps.
Well its time for me to go to work. Then go easter egg shopping :)
PS: Colleen is babysitting my house and pussy!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home