Female apprentice mechanic, Single mother, Blonde, Clumsy, Troubled, Confused, Human!
posted by Knickers at 11:00 AM
I LOVE the Wii!!! I actually kinda got a mild tennis elbow because of it. of course my brother(who owns it) was quick to say that it was now called a "Wii elbow". heheh
Hehe, I haven't tried the Wii in "real life" but South Park has made me laugh about it enough that it's tempting to own one myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I LOVE the Wii!!! I actually kinda got a mild tennis elbow because of it. of course my brother(who owns it) was quick to say that it was now called a "Wii elbow". heheh
Hehe, I haven't tried the Wii in "real life" but South Park has made me laugh about it enough that it's tempting to own one myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home