Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Friday, December 22, 2006

8 Days to go

This post is purely to thank the universe for providing me with much needed money before xmas.
My child support hadnt come through on the 21st which made me angry. So I rang them up and asked what was happening. The guy on the phone sounded as though he hadnt been there long, and he knew I needed the money before xmas, but could only tell me it would be in the account a couple of days after xmas, which I didnt complain about.

Today I logged into my account and found it sitting there. So I will be ringing csa to thank and praise this guy for making my xmas tolerable. Dan can now have a xmas pressie from santa.

So now I get to go to TTP and face the xmas crowd. UGH!!!!

8 Days till Kobes comes home YAY!!!!!!! You have no idea how much I am waiting for this day rather then xmas lol.

I think it is time for me to chuck some clothes on, get the kid ready for daycare and get ready for a shopping day of hell LOL.

Have a merry xmas and a happy new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home