Woohoo got the job
I am now a domestic aid contractor (cleaning lol) Funny I get to clean other peoples houses meanwhile mine looks like its been trashed.. However it was very clean on friday...
Not alot to report. Just been working, cleaning, sleeping and playing WoW. Nothing exciting at all.
Went to pirie last weekend for easter. Which was very relaxing.
Only working one day this week. Really shouldnt complain. But its hardly enough to pay for petrol and day care for the week.
Well I have to go and take Tys's car to the mechanic to get a new exhaust cos the other one fell off on the way home from pirie lol.
Not alot to report. Just been working, cleaning, sleeping and playing WoW. Nothing exciting at all.
Went to pirie last weekend for easter. Which was very relaxing.
Only working one day this week. Really shouldnt complain. But its hardly enough to pay for petrol and day care for the week.
Well I have to go and take Tys's car to the mechanic to get a new exhaust cos the other one fell off on the way home from pirie lol.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home