Its Fecking Cold!!!!!
Im over winter already and we arent even near the end of it!!!! I absolutely hate it. Its gotta be bout 2 degrees this morning, its really gross!!!
So it has been a while since I posted, Why? Cos my life is really boring. My highlights are actually working, which last week I couldnt... sigh... Monday after my first job for the week I stacked it down the back steps and sprained my ankle :-( Even now it still hurts but there is no way Im sitting at home bored out of my brain... I got kelly to fill in for me at work as she works for the same company and she fucken stole my 3 hour client.... I was really impressed NOT!! Friends like that can go to hell!
My car died, and I cant find the part for it so it sits in my shed on one axle stand as one tyre is flat :(
Ive been in adelaide for a year. I do miss sydney itself but I am grateful for my friends here, despite how much I dislike adelaide!! And not to mention the shit I have gone through this year. Which as much as Id hope to forget it still runs fresh trough my mind everyday. And there is no where to vent in peace, which also makes it hard.
We went to see shrek 3 the other day for Tys's bday at gold class, I was very disapointed with the service as my wedges never actually made it to my table and I spent most of the movie looking for a waitess. But I was also disapointed with the movie. Wasnt that great...
Well thats about it for now. Nothing exciting like I said. The usual problems but no need to go into it.
Time for me to clean my house. As usual, like everyday sigh...
ciao
PS yes Im well aware of the date...
So it has been a while since I posted, Why? Cos my life is really boring. My highlights are actually working, which last week I couldnt... sigh... Monday after my first job for the week I stacked it down the back steps and sprained my ankle :-( Even now it still hurts but there is no way Im sitting at home bored out of my brain... I got kelly to fill in for me at work as she works for the same company and she fucken stole my 3 hour client.... I was really impressed NOT!! Friends like that can go to hell!
My car died, and I cant find the part for it so it sits in my shed on one axle stand as one tyre is flat :(
Ive been in adelaide for a year. I do miss sydney itself but I am grateful for my friends here, despite how much I dislike adelaide!! And not to mention the shit I have gone through this year. Which as much as Id hope to forget it still runs fresh trough my mind everyday. And there is no where to vent in peace, which also makes it hard.
We went to see shrek 3 the other day for Tys's bday at gold class, I was very disapointed with the service as my wedges never actually made it to my table and I spent most of the movie looking for a waitess. But I was also disapointed with the movie. Wasnt that great...
Well thats about it for now. Nothing exciting like I said. The usual problems but no need to go into it.
Time for me to clean my house. As usual, like everyday sigh...
ciao
PS yes Im well aware of the date...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home