Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First Post for 2008

A new Year and to start it off I have been working at Hondas for a week. And its fantastic, thank you to Tri who got me the work experience there. It is a pretty good place to work at, all the guys are very tame lol. Not used to it.

Today we got to get a Type R civic ready to be delivered to a customer... I like I like, however its butt is a little weird...



But silver not red lol... has a nifty console thats for sure...


Not much to report really. Heading up to pirie for my bday because it falls on the easter long weekend. So figured it best to spend it with friends and try to drag james up there as well :P

Well I am off to watch shark. And then bed cos I am stuffed :)

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home