Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Angry and conflicted

Friday night I had a word with kyle about all the things on my mind, regarding moving to queensland. Turns out its a complete waste of time. And I feel such a fool cos I didnt pick up on it. He was extremely drunk and doesnt remember one thing that he said. Fantastic!

I thought he genuinely wanted me to stay here. Now Im not so sure!

What the hell is wrong with men? Well the ones I seem to find and fall for! I think thats it for me and relationships. Ive seriously had enough of it all.

Im surrounded by cheaters and liars.

Dunno what to do

1 Comments:

Blogger Leia said...

you have to find people who are genuine and honest. I know its hard, cause im trying to find those ppl too :)

Wed Jun 23, 07:17:00 AM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home