:(
There comes a point in time where you have to stpo and think about whats going on and whether things need changing. The past week for me has been all about that.
I started painting my kitchen (and cos I won 40 bucks on the lotto). Its the one place of the house I hate the most. Thats why I started there.
Ive been clearing out my spare room. And I found an old invite to my engagement party dated 17th february 2007.
17th February 2011 I finally gave up my best friend. The hardest and most painful decision of my life.
Two dates years apart. Both extremely painful to remember.
Why cant I be happy? I ask everyday! I fall in love and I end up heart broken. What is it that I do wrong in relationships? Why am I not good enough to be with? Why am I the one that is always hurt?
I hate being lonely and I miss my best friend so much.
I started painting my kitchen (and cos I won 40 bucks on the lotto). Its the one place of the house I hate the most. Thats why I started there.
Ive been clearing out my spare room. And I found an old invite to my engagement party dated 17th february 2007.
17th February 2011 I finally gave up my best friend. The hardest and most painful decision of my life.
Two dates years apart. Both extremely painful to remember.
Why cant I be happy? I ask everyday! I fall in love and I end up heart broken. What is it that I do wrong in relationships? Why am I not good enough to be with? Why am I the one that is always hurt?
I hate being lonely and I miss my best friend so much.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home