I havent been sleeping well.....
For about 2 months maybe 3 I have not had a good run with sleeping (unless of course I drink 3/4's of a bottle of 42 below :P). My brain has been working overtime and sometimes its taking 2-3 hours before I actually get to sleep. So I thought I would type shit out before going to bed to see if that would help....
I have been off work for 5 weeks. After putting up with their shit for the past 3 years I finally snapped and the doctor put me on stress leave. Its unusual for me not to just ignore shit that people say and do. But this has affected me in a way that sometimes I cant even explain. I've been made to believe that I am a useless mechanic. And at one point my answer to this was that this wasnt my fault that this is their fault because Im not getting the training that I need.
I lost all confidence and became physically ill because of it. And so 5 mundane boring weeks off work... What does one do?
Renovate the kitchen!!!! It looks superb and Im much happier with it thats for sure!
Ive been doing online training for Honda. We are suppose to get time to do it at work but since Im a single mother and can not go to Melbourne for the practical training that fel like there was no need for me to do the online training. Which has been very frustrating. So I have been doing the modules at home. Knocked off six modules yesterday....
Other then that not a lot has been happening. A lot of meetings and doc visits to attend of course. And my workcover claim hasnt been accepted. I dont really care if it is or isnt as long as the mediation is completed and the business gets its act together.. They still can not see what they have done wrong. And are stuck in an era that they need to get out of.
You cant have employees going around randomly pinching people so hard that it leaves a bruise, or single someone out and make them do mundane tasks like cleaning roller doors. Or calling someone fucken useless or to shut their fucken mouth.
It will be very interesting to see how it goes when I go back to the workshop....
Easter long weekend my friend and I and 4 kids all up will be driving to pt lincoln. Clearly we are on a suicide mission, but it will be nice to get away for a while. Go fishing and site seeing and nooooo internet!
Dan has a really bad attitude problem at the moment. And Im unsure as to what to do about it.
Celebrated my birthday the other week. Was good to have humans in my house! Got quite a few presents that I love.
Struggling on the money front because Im being paid an average of the last 12 months of my earnings and it doesnt work out to be what I normally get unfortunately. But thanks to dream boy, boogeyman, douche bag what ever you want to call him, for lending me money (yes LENDING, he says not to pay it back... pffft).
And to speak of the douche bag... Things are still iffy and weird and frustrating.... I dont think either of us knows just what to do now. He wants me in his life, but not a relationship (what is it with this friggen generation?) but I want the relationship.... And lately all we seem to do is argue and I think that has a lot to do with the fact Im not at work. But Im not sure. I love him no matter what...
Mum lost her job, the place sold up and the new company didnt need the employees. So she is stressing about that at the moment.
Lots of pregnancy announcements (crazy people)...
Had my graduation last night.. Got my cert 3 in my hot little hands now I just need my qualification.... 10 months and 20 days to go (Im not counting at all :P)
Winter is setting in... Hate it and always will!!!
I think thats all Ive got to say... I dont think its going to help much but I am extremely tired since I had a late night last night with douche bag.... Though coffee in bed this morning made it worth it!
I have been off work for 5 weeks. After putting up with their shit for the past 3 years I finally snapped and the doctor put me on stress leave. Its unusual for me not to just ignore shit that people say and do. But this has affected me in a way that sometimes I cant even explain. I've been made to believe that I am a useless mechanic. And at one point my answer to this was that this wasnt my fault that this is their fault because Im not getting the training that I need.
I lost all confidence and became physically ill because of it. And so 5 mundane boring weeks off work... What does one do?
Renovate the kitchen!!!! It looks superb and Im much happier with it thats for sure!
Ive been doing online training for Honda. We are suppose to get time to do it at work but since Im a single mother and can not go to Melbourne for the practical training that fel like there was no need for me to do the online training. Which has been very frustrating. So I have been doing the modules at home. Knocked off six modules yesterday....
Other then that not a lot has been happening. A lot of meetings and doc visits to attend of course. And my workcover claim hasnt been accepted. I dont really care if it is or isnt as long as the mediation is completed and the business gets its act together.. They still can not see what they have done wrong. And are stuck in an era that they need to get out of.
You cant have employees going around randomly pinching people so hard that it leaves a bruise, or single someone out and make them do mundane tasks like cleaning roller doors. Or calling someone fucken useless or to shut their fucken mouth.
It will be very interesting to see how it goes when I go back to the workshop....
Easter long weekend my friend and I and 4 kids all up will be driving to pt lincoln. Clearly we are on a suicide mission, but it will be nice to get away for a while. Go fishing and site seeing and nooooo internet!
Dan has a really bad attitude problem at the moment. And Im unsure as to what to do about it.
Celebrated my birthday the other week. Was good to have humans in my house! Got quite a few presents that I love.
Struggling on the money front because Im being paid an average of the last 12 months of my earnings and it doesnt work out to be what I normally get unfortunately. But thanks to dream boy, boogeyman, douche bag what ever you want to call him, for lending me money (yes LENDING, he says not to pay it back... pffft).
And to speak of the douche bag... Things are still iffy and weird and frustrating.... I dont think either of us knows just what to do now. He wants me in his life, but not a relationship (what is it with this friggen generation?) but I want the relationship.... And lately all we seem to do is argue and I think that has a lot to do with the fact Im not at work. But Im not sure. I love him no matter what...
Mum lost her job, the place sold up and the new company didnt need the employees. So she is stressing about that at the moment.
Lots of pregnancy announcements (crazy people)...
Had my graduation last night.. Got my cert 3 in my hot little hands now I just need my qualification.... 10 months and 20 days to go (Im not counting at all :P)
Winter is setting in... Hate it and always will!!!
I think thats all Ive got to say... I dont think its going to help much but I am extremely tired since I had a late night last night with douche bag.... Though coffee in bed this morning made it worth it!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home