Still alive! Bored but alive!
Im at work. And its boring as ever. Christmas means a quiet time. So instead of twiddling thumbs figured I might just post on here.
June was the last time I posted. Ummm not a lot has happened.
Went to bathurst. It was great! The suspended race was shit but the rest was great. And not as cold I'd expected. Can remove that from my bucket list.
Went for a drive around mallala in a v8. Seriously loved it and want to go back again!
Just as I got my confidence up it was time to finish. Will eventually upload the onboard footage. Not something I wabt to remove From the bucket list. I want to go again and again and again.
Daniel is 11. And nearly as tall as me. Fits my shoes and has a teenager attitude. So much to look forward to!
I have 7 chickens and a broody sitting on 10 eggs which are due to hatch next Wednesday. Im hoping it works out well and I get a couple of hens out of it. I really want a chicken that lays blue eggs.
Thank you for reminding me of a past I wish to forget. The tracker logs which pages people read. Silly me followed. Cheers for that!
I find it very hypocritical that you freely read about my mundane life but I'm blocked from yours. Its ridiculous. You wanna know stuff about my life? Then contact me. Dont want to walk away. That easy!
Im out. Christmas sux. Will need a new job in the new year and racing will be slim next year. Very disappointed. Oh and I'm stacking on weight! Yay!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Back to boredom... fogot my phone charger :-(
June was the last time I posted. Ummm not a lot has happened.
Went to bathurst. It was great! The suspended race was shit but the rest was great. And not as cold I'd expected. Can remove that from my bucket list.
Went for a drive around mallala in a v8. Seriously loved it and want to go back again!
Just as I got my confidence up it was time to finish. Will eventually upload the onboard footage. Not something I wabt to remove From the bucket list. I want to go again and again and again.
Daniel is 11. And nearly as tall as me. Fits my shoes and has a teenager attitude. So much to look forward to!
I have 7 chickens and a broody sitting on 10 eggs which are due to hatch next Wednesday. Im hoping it works out well and I get a couple of hens out of it. I really want a chicken that lays blue eggs.
Thank you for reminding me of a past I wish to forget. The tracker logs which pages people read. Silly me followed. Cheers for that!
I find it very hypocritical that you freely read about my mundane life but I'm blocked from yours. Its ridiculous. You wanna know stuff about my life? Then contact me. Dont want to walk away. That easy!
Im out. Christmas sux. Will need a new job in the new year and racing will be slim next year. Very disappointed. Oh and I'm stacking on weight! Yay!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Back to boredom... fogot my phone charger :-(




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home