*does happy dance*
For once I actually feel happy. Perhaps its cos Ive had a good break from dan, but could be because I got to interact with wonderful people.
Last night I caught up with a few people from amm... And even my ex next door neighbour danny... which was quite a suprise.
But I also met some wonderful people as well. Which is awesome considering I dont get out often. Hopefully will keep in contact....
Colleen bailed, which is prolly a good thing :P Will have to catch her up on that later... It is a small world thats for sure..
I decided today that I didnt want to sit through the entire church service, but I got there when the boring part was happening. Of course the minister was preaching on something. I dont believe preaching is an important part in a religion. You could get two ministers to read a verse, chapter whatever and tell them they have to preach on the topic. Both ministers would have entirely different answer to that verse. So really whats the point and which one to believe?
I dont think I have truely listened to ministers preaching. I do enjoy listening to other peoples stories of walking with god (if there is one). Some of the stories I have heard are rather exciting, others not so exciting.
Anyway I am cold and could use a shower seeing as I have panda eyes at this present time. And god knows what dan is doing with a chair and dog chain :D
ciao
Last night I caught up with a few people from amm... And even my ex next door neighbour danny... which was quite a suprise.
But I also met some wonderful people as well. Which is awesome considering I dont get out often. Hopefully will keep in contact....
Colleen bailed, which is prolly a good thing :P Will have to catch her up on that later... It is a small world thats for sure..
I decided today that I didnt want to sit through the entire church service, but I got there when the boring part was happening. Of course the minister was preaching on something. I dont believe preaching is an important part in a religion. You could get two ministers to read a verse, chapter whatever and tell them they have to preach on the topic. Both ministers would have entirely different answer to that verse. So really whats the point and which one to believe?
I dont think I have truely listened to ministers preaching. I do enjoy listening to other peoples stories of walking with god (if there is one). Some of the stories I have heard are rather exciting, others not so exciting.
Anyway I am cold and could use a shower seeing as I have panda eyes at this present time. And god knows what dan is doing with a chair and dog chain :D
ciao




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home