Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

the good old days

I was suddenly reminded of this day today.

Grandfinal day, who knows who was playing in the afl. cos I cant remember that.
We got absolutely smashed! Lisa threw up and spilt her drinks lol

After my little party we headed up to a party up near matts house. First thing that happend is we ran into the guy that I pashed the week before (so basically I cheated on matt) I avoided that guy like the plague lol we drank fruity lecksa or whatever you wanna call it lol. Anyway its a good memory thats for sure. lol

Muffin man has been talking about the one that got away.
Which brings me to the one that I LET get away. was prolly the most stupidist thing I had done. Lets add a pic :D

There he is.

awwwwwwwwww

anyway enough thinking about the past lol its time to look towards the future :D

mwa mwa mwa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home