Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Friday, August 11, 2006

So you know...

I havent been around much to actually update my blog, and when I finally do have time I get interrupted with the latest goss, and therefore get sidetracked elsewhere :D

Just like then lol and then lol bloody chat!!!

So yes I am still alive and kicking. And very very happy. two really great things happend..

Me and kobay are together. Which is fantastic. Well I think its fantastic and so does he... who cares what others think :D

second thing I got my tax back. 600 more then what was expected... so nearly 3 grand.. woohoo.. been clothes shopping which is very much needed at this point in time as I still wear the clothes that I wore when I was preggers lol.

So I have been busy but still no job, nor a house which is extremely frustrating. but I will get there eventually.

Next friday marije has asked for me to help out with youth week or something. Not too sure but they are info on what youth want to hear about and what samples would be good. Which is right up my ally cos I know soooo much about sex lol

Mum and gary leave in two weeks. which is exciting.

I pick up my car on sunday which I am extremely excited about... Gunna pimp my ride lol

well I think that is all I am absolutely stuffed and need to get some sleep :D

ciao

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do some people get SO much tax back? *confused* Please give me some tips? :)

Sun Aug 13, 11:04:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home