Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Saturday, July 29, 2006

a little social butterfly

I feel like I havent been home at all lol

Ive been hanging out heaps with alchy, we went to u pull it and dismantled some commys :d was great fun lol

But its been great. Ive hardly sat at the comp until today. Where I have no moved except when I went to lay on the couch and fell asleep.

Been having wonderful chats to muffin man about his own life. Which is really fasinating lol but it has also made me listen to my own advice.

But still Im content with things, apart from dan lol

Did my tax today and Im getting back 2 grand which is fantastic cos I will pay off most of what I owe dad and jacky and I wanna keep 200 for myself to go clothes shopping which I havent done for quite some time and I need to update my wardrobe. Really sick of wearing the same pants over and over again. Time for a new look perhaps but prolly not. Guess I will stick to the usual colours, black, red and purple :D

Mum braided my hair. I like it. pity I can not do it myself lol even had to google how to do it for my mother. two and a half attempts later she was satisfied with it :D and muffin man said it looks good :D

Well time for bed. Not much to write about even though I have hardly been home but I am sure that we are all sick of usual no job no house no money thing :D

Nighty night dont let the bed bugs bite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home