Woohoo I got a new window
How boring my life must be when one becomes excited over a new window lol
But it is a good window, so much light comes through now :P apart from my goth emo curtains block out the sun (James's words).
Once its all finished though it will look good, was going to wash my carpets this week but decided to wait until they finish gyprocking the lounge first. The cat loves it to LOL..
Not much to report really. Im just bored sitting in the lounge wondering whether I should do the following:
I really dont want to do any cleaning, Ive done heaps already today. Not to mention the house was spotless on saturday. But somehow james tys and dan managed to destroy that by sunday arvo... sigh... LOL
anyway toodles
But it is a good window, so much light comes through now :P apart from my goth emo curtains block out the sun (James's words).
Once its all finished though it will look good, was going to wash my carpets this week but decided to wait until they finish gyprocking the lounge first. The cat loves it to LOL..
Not much to report really. Im just bored sitting in the lounge wondering whether I should do the following:
- Finish the dishes
- Hang out the washing
- Vaccum the floor
- Have a shower
- Fix my nails
- Clean the toilet
- Put clean washing away
- Have a nap
I really dont want to do any cleaning, Ive done heaps already today. Not to mention the house was spotless on saturday. But somehow james tys and dan managed to destroy that by sunday arvo... sigh... LOL
anyway toodles




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home