Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Commercials

Just sitting here in bed with the electric blanket on, music playing tv on but on mute...

A  commercial for floor laminate came on with a chick in tight jeans and midriff top lying sexily on the floor.... Does everything need to be sexualised in this day and age? Do they realize that its mostly women that choose what style and color the floor is going to be in a house they own? I see no buff men... Its the same with ads about couches. Sorry I dont walk around my house or sit on the couch dressed like Im going to ball.... I just find it overly rediculous!

Anyway thats what got me on here to actually type.....

31.... woohoo (insert sarcasm).... Last year I deleted pretty much all of my friends from facebook because no one called to just chat or notice when I didn't post or like or do anything on facebook for 2 weeks. Best decision ever! So on Monday I got 1 text message and 0 phone calls lol The text message came from kyles mum. The friends I deleted clearly didnt know it was my bday because there was no facebook to remind them..... As for a friend that I thought we were pretty close... I didn't hear from her.... Meh.... I've been feeling for nearly 12 months that the friendship was ending anyway so Im not majorly concerned...

It just goes to show that social media isn't really doing what its supposed to. We all sit behind a screen, mostly after attention. Me, well I just post random shit and don't care if anyone responds. A bit like here. I feel like I am talking to myself. And this allows me to pretty much say what I want (within limits).

Anyway had an awesome bday weekend. Saturday visited the grandparents in victor harbor, grandpa (and everyone else) kicked my arse at mini golf and had a pub meal. Amazing weather! Saturday night headed to hogs breath with a couple of friends. 3 long island ice teas and $100 worth of food just for myself I was pretty happy! Played darts and ping pong at my house for the rest of the night. Sunday spent the day at kyles lazing in the backyard doing sweet fuck all. Was bliss. Monday work, and then went to the pub for tea... Was probably one of the best bdays ever... Simple = perfect.

I started a new job.. Or is it a new position? The place I worked for got bought out. It took me over 2 months to decide to go to the new place... Why? Its at outer harbor. 45 minute drive each way and 65kms in 1 day..... After finally realising there isnt a lot out there I decided I'd just deal with it. I get up at ungodly hours and get home by 4.30. I had to buy a "work" car. My ford, though I love the girl, just uses too much petrol. Kyle found me a 2 door hatch, 3 cylinder, manual charade... I call her buzzy, since she requires a new exhaust lol. She is loud! and she is a gutless bitch but by god is she cheap on petrol. And since she's a manual I automatically think she is a race car lol she is sooooo not a race car..

But my job is good. I like it. The place sux but the position is ok. For the money I am earning its worth it. Salary though, which means monthly pay! So far so good.... 2 weeks to go till next pay.... We shall see... Buzzy helps :P 6 month probation, which means Im definitely not going racing anytime soon. Kind of grateful the team doesnt have sponsorship, because I don't want to be stuck home while they all race. Very selfish I know! Seriously miss it!

I am crocheting a blanket (yes I turned 31 not 71) this is keeping me busy when I am absolutely bored shitless! Though got the divergent books for my bday... Thats a weekend just there!

Lost my train of thought because I had to get dan to bed...

Speaking of which, how does one 11 year old boy have such smelly feet! Its putrid! Cant imagine teenager smell soon enough. He will be sleeping outside I think!

So since I have no best friend that is a girl, I have no where to discuss the trivial things girls talk about.... Like girl problems, or guys with such amazing eyes it catches your breath.

I decided Kyle was good enough to speak to about both but its just not the same! Because omg this guy was hot! I was caught off guard thats for sure lol

It was at work and I just process paperwork without really paying much attention. When I handed the paperwork back and actually looked I looked directly into these amazing blue eyes. It floored me! When he had left I was like woah.... Then spent the rest of the day fantasizing about it. Truck driver Les really didnt understand when I said omg there was a hot guy... I need more friends... That are girls lol

Well its nearly 9pm which means its now bed time (31 not 71 lol). Its been swell blog! And whomever reads my pointless dribble... Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home