I now remember why!
Why I dont eat apples! They give me headaches ugh...
Everyone seems to be a miserable cunt atm. And thats an understatement, (which reminds me *runs to take drugs* lol) I dunno what it is. Must be the weather... Finally Im in a alright mood, and everyone else is not.
Well can honestly say he hasnt changed. still selfish. are we not suprised? Certainly not. Ive already been blamed for her blocking him. *insert eye rolling smiley* why would I bother now. Ive done the damage, (which I am not proud of) and yes he did piss me off cos he wont meet me tomorrow, cos he thinks we will have nothin to say, meanwhile we used to talk and talk and talk online and then spend hours and hours talking to each other in person. hmmm whatever (bring it on style)
Last night I spent the better part of my night in hospital with a drip hanging out my arm. sigh. bloody urine infections, piss me off...
Bring on tomorrow, got my dealer, got my date (havent met her yet lol) and I got my tanned arse (thanks to dan for helping, poor kid) got my hotel room. Got no money but hey, fuck it...
*dances round the house* in a silly mood, weird huh...
ah might pop back later and add some more shit lol
Everyone seems to be a miserable cunt atm. And thats an understatement, (which reminds me *runs to take drugs* lol) I dunno what it is. Must be the weather... Finally Im in a alright mood, and everyone else is not.
Well can honestly say he hasnt changed. still selfish. are we not suprised? Certainly not. Ive already been blamed for her blocking him. *insert eye rolling smiley* why would I bother now. Ive done the damage, (which I am not proud of) and yes he did piss me off cos he wont meet me tomorrow, cos he thinks we will have nothin to say, meanwhile we used to talk and talk and talk online and then spend hours and hours talking to each other in person. hmmm whatever (bring it on style)
Last night I spent the better part of my night in hospital with a drip hanging out my arm. sigh. bloody urine infections, piss me off...
Bring on tomorrow, got my dealer, got my date (havent met her yet lol) and I got my tanned arse (thanks to dan for helping, poor kid) got my hotel room. Got no money but hey, fuck it...
*dances round the house* in a silly mood, weird huh...
ah might pop back later and add some more shit lol




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home