Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Monday, June 12, 2006

Welly well


I know you all want to know what went on last night :P but Im going to disapoint you all and not tell you what went on. Lets just say I dont want to incriminate myself lol

But I had a fantastic night. And to say the honest truth I doubt I would of had that much fun with kyle there. All I want now is some sleep.....



The bus trip down was good. Two hours, was bliss. The trip back was a disaster, the bus was late, we caught every red light out of sydney and then we got pulled over by the cops for speeding, 13kms over the limit lol poor guy.

I miss sydney, the whole hussle and bussle the constant stray of people everywhere... sigh

Dan didnt miss me. lol like we thought he would.

And ya really cant rely on any friends thats for sure. Continual let downs. I should be used to it by now, but Im not. its constant. sigh. doomed to have bad friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

What happened?

Mon Jun 12, 03:06:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home