Post # 2 for today..
Ok I admit defeat.. Kyle did really win.
Tomorrow is pay day. $474. my bank account is -$16 and my rent is $445 and is to be paid tomorrow. Leaves $13 to last me till next tuesday. Im completely screwed.
Theres ideas at what I can do. But deep down I really dont want to. but it will be the only way to get food for dan. sigh, broke, no food, and now at my wits end as to what to do.
My kidney pain has returned and I cant afford my prescriptions. So have to fight it, put up with the pain.
please someone lock me in a sound proof room and let me scream as loud as I can. :-(
Tomorrow is pay day. $474. my bank account is -$16 and my rent is $445 and is to be paid tomorrow. Leaves $13 to last me till next tuesday. Im completely screwed.
Theres ideas at what I can do. But deep down I really dont want to. but it will be the only way to get food for dan. sigh, broke, no food, and now at my wits end as to what to do.
My kidney pain has returned and I cant afford my prescriptions. So have to fight it, put up with the pain.
please someone lock me in a sound proof room and let me scream as loud as I can. :-(




2 Comments:
That clown could never win!
hmmm, wonder who that could be lol
Post a Comment
<< Home