Why do I let it affect me?
And Im back where I started. It hurts it cuts me up and rips me apart. I held onto what little I had and cherished it to be hurt again. The tears return, that sinking feeling returns.
Move on he says, easier said then done. He has friends there, he has things to do to take things off his mind. I was doing so well. And now Im at the bottom of that horrible pit once more.
No friendship, nothing. Just get to sit here and dwell on the things Ive caused, the things that are said. Let the pain grow rapidly stronger. until I cant bear it anymore.
I only feel this way when he says goodbye. Why do I continue to say hello? Ive always said you dont marry your soul mate, and to me he was my soul mate. It hurts again.
Move on he says, easier said then done. He has friends there, he has things to do to take things off his mind. I was doing so well. And now Im at the bottom of that horrible pit once more.
No friendship, nothing. Just get to sit here and dwell on the things Ive caused, the things that are said. Let the pain grow rapidly stronger. until I cant bear it anymore.
I only feel this way when he says goodbye. Why do I continue to say hello? Ive always said you dont marry your soul mate, and to me he was my soul mate. It hurts again.




1 Comments:
Maybe if you didn't blow everything I tell you on a website I'd be more inclined to trust you with elements of my personal life.
You do, I can't and so you're getting 'used' (and by that I mean I'm not telling you about my feelings anymore, I'm still on msn if you want to chat, just don't expect me to tell you about my private life.)
To think you were the only friend I had to talk to last week is just a sure sign of how delusional you are Nic.
Wake the fuck up.
If you have to hate me to do it then so be it but for christ's sake let me go!
Post a Comment
<< Home