And so the new life begins
He is like a plague, get rid of him and good luck comes my way.
There could be a good chance that I get a secretarial job, thanks to ty. I owe Nathan big time. My mood caused by Kyle somewhat ruined the times I saw Nathan. Not anymore :P
My family and friends have been very understanding, all the shit I have put on them this past year. A little threat can go a long way. If it does come down to the threat becoming a promise, so be it. Will be a long process but it would be worth it in the end. The sms's mean nothing, my friends have reassured me. They are a load of crap. And truely they didnt hurt, even though I hate the word freak, it just brushed straight off my shoulders. But they are saved for back up. I am getting the things back that I wanted, photos will be archived in a box that will say DO NOT OPEN TILL 15TH JUNE 2007. As for the physical scarrs on my arm, I dunno. Its a constant reminder of the pain that I endured, wonder if any of those creams you can get will actually work to erase them.
Tomorrow marks a sad day for me, four years that have gone so quickly, but we will hear more about that tomorrow.
So I guess this means my blog could somewhat become a little boring, sigh, I shall try to think of exciting stuff for you all to read lol.
Lets see if there is anything I can think of today, hmmm oh I have had some really weird dreams lol had a dream not last night the night before that I was angry with kyle (which is true in real life) and I snuck into his house with my mother and put a garbage bag full of rotten food under his bed but hid it so well that he could not find it. In my dream it was a nice house lol anyway guess ya had to be there.
Will be going to sydney next month for dans bday. Taking him to see bradley, he keeps asking to see him. But he has made a new friend, a little sutanese boy named goorang, this kid just walks into my house when he pleases lol actually the whole family does, lol I kick em out every now and then.. But they make such a mess, but on the upside they entertain dan which gives me space to clean the mess they make, not to mention discenfect the discusting toilet that my son pisses all over lol.
So basically Im happy, havent been this happy for a long time. Could use a friend or two, just some physical company would be nice. Nathan would but he has to get up really early for work, and even earlier if he stays here.
Well till tomorrows entry stay safe and stay happy, as tomorrows post will be somewhat sad :(
MWA
There could be a good chance that I get a secretarial job, thanks to ty. I owe Nathan big time. My mood caused by Kyle somewhat ruined the times I saw Nathan. Not anymore :P
My family and friends have been very understanding, all the shit I have put on them this past year. A little threat can go a long way. If it does come down to the threat becoming a promise, so be it. Will be a long process but it would be worth it in the end. The sms's mean nothing, my friends have reassured me. They are a load of crap. And truely they didnt hurt, even though I hate the word freak, it just brushed straight off my shoulders. But they are saved for back up. I am getting the things back that I wanted, photos will be archived in a box that will say DO NOT OPEN TILL 15TH JUNE 2007. As for the physical scarrs on my arm, I dunno. Its a constant reminder of the pain that I endured, wonder if any of those creams you can get will actually work to erase them.
Tomorrow marks a sad day for me, four years that have gone so quickly, but we will hear more about that tomorrow.
So I guess this means my blog could somewhat become a little boring, sigh, I shall try to think of exciting stuff for you all to read lol.
Lets see if there is anything I can think of today, hmmm oh I have had some really weird dreams lol had a dream not last night the night before that I was angry with kyle (which is true in real life) and I snuck into his house with my mother and put a garbage bag full of rotten food under his bed but hid it so well that he could not find it. In my dream it was a nice house lol anyway guess ya had to be there.
Will be going to sydney next month for dans bday. Taking him to see bradley, he keeps asking to see him. But he has made a new friend, a little sutanese boy named goorang, this kid just walks into my house when he pleases lol actually the whole family does, lol I kick em out every now and then.. But they make such a mess, but on the upside they entertain dan which gives me space to clean the mess they make, not to mention discenfect the discusting toilet that my son pisses all over lol.
So basically Im happy, havent been this happy for a long time. Could use a friend or two, just some physical company would be nice. Nathan would but he has to get up really early for work, and even earlier if he stays here.
Well till tomorrows entry stay safe and stay happy, as tomorrows post will be somewhat sad :(
MWA




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home