Site Meter Photobucket
The WeatherPixie

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another for today, but this is a vent

Im sick to fucken god of these kids, I seriously am. Goorang has been here all day and Ive cleaned up after him and dan that many god damn times. sigh. not to mention feed the shit, and continually tell both him and dan off for doing things they're not spose to.

Im sick of closing the door behind them, and chasing after the flies with the spray can. They just wont leave, they're like leeches.

I feel exhausted, I just want some space lol
I now know what my mother was on about when she didnt want my friends over. I cant afford to babysit other peoples children, and basically thats what I am doin.

I should warn people reading my site that I do have a tracker. It tells me who looked at it at what time. no names just what isp and where and if it cant work out where then it uses your ip addy.

Ive worked a few out already, wasnt that hard really.

BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sick of kids lol Remind me of this post if I ever suggest Im thinking of having another...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home