I suggest to everyone
DONT HAVE KIDS!!!!
Sigh, one thing after another lol and all in two hours (except the fake tan, that was yesterday)
My kidney pain has returned :( and I cant get warm cos the heater doesnt bloody work. Ive fiddled with it but has done nothing...
Hello to all the people from icq that have read my journal...
A big hello to the sydney university person, that just so happend to be referred from my old blog. hmm wonder who that could be *insert eye rolling smiley* Why not stay and say hi LOL
Tomorrow, I have to find somewhere that will cash cheques, so I can get a new heater tomorrow. I can go one night! AND ONLY ONE NIGHT! Without the comfort of my heater :( bah its always got to do money with me. lol ah well
So tomorrow I wonder what the world will bring lol more cleaning more disappointment...
those of you that want my old blog and are bored here it is http://nreith20.livejournal.com/
Enjoy :P
- He blew up my heater (sigh)
- Put fake tan on my cream carpet (Climbed onto the fridge to get it)
- Broke a vase
- Sprayed stain remover everywhere
- ate jelly with his hands straight out the fridge
Sigh, one thing after another lol and all in two hours (except the fake tan, that was yesterday)
My kidney pain has returned :( and I cant get warm cos the heater doesnt bloody work. Ive fiddled with it but has done nothing...
Hello to all the people from icq that have read my journal...
A big hello to the sydney university person, that just so happend to be referred from my old blog. hmm wonder who that could be *insert eye rolling smiley* Why not stay and say hi LOL
Tomorrow, I have to find somewhere that will cash cheques, so I can get a new heater tomorrow. I can go one night! AND ONLY ONE NIGHT! Without the comfort of my heater :( bah its always got to do money with me. lol ah well
So tomorrow I wonder what the world will bring lol more cleaning more disappointment...
those of you that want my old blog and are bored here it is http://nreith20.livejournal.com/
Enjoy :P




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home